The student who has the desire to be equipped to serve God, and not just to obtain a degree.
A student entering the Wesleyan Seminary of Venezuela is fully committed to having a personal vision, life, and a service relationship through Jesus Christ, to the world. He or she will have the basic principles of the historic Christian faith, as evidenced in the Apostles’ Creed and is expressed in the statement of faith of the Wesleyan Seminary of Venezuela. Likewise, the student will experience a growing passion for preparing, to be used by the Holy Spirit in the service of the kingdom of God and the fulfillment of the Great Commission in Venezuela and the world. This passion is evidenced in particular by:
- A strong focus on reaching non-Christians with the Integral Gospel.
- The humility that leads to a teachable spirit and a thirst for learning.
- The willingness to set aside preconceived ideas, and in light of the word of God to hear the perspectives of teachers, books and other students.
- A strong commitment to integrity, to develop a blameless life in the sexual, financial, family and spiritual.
- Assume holiness as a lifestyle.
The student who has the desire to be equipped to serve God, and not just to obtain a degree.. If the student intends to participate in a degree program must be high school graduate. If you only want a participation certificate must have successfully completed basic education.
We welcome students from different denominations and independent, aware of the Wesleyan perspective taught in seminary, trying to respect and honor different views and concepts. Must be an active member of a local church.